600 g cream 35% fat
100 grams of honey
600 grams of 50-60% cocoa clover
450 grams of biscuits
50g of liqueur
1 orange, its zest
100g of nuts
1) Put the cream in a saucepan and over medium heat to warm.
2) In a bowl, cut the rind into small pieces and add the honey.
3) Just before the cream is boiling, pour it into the chocolate bowl and wait for a while to soften. Stir with a sealant until a smooth, homogeneous mixture.
4) Allow to cool slightly and in the meantime, in another bowl break the biscuits with hands into irregular pieces (not too big) and add the liqueur, zest and nuts.
5) Combine the chocolate with the cookies and mix well. Empty the cake mixture (with a hole in the middle) and leave in the refrigerator for at least 2-3 hours.
6) To unload easily, immerse the mold by 3/4 in warm water and turn the dessert into a platter.
1st TIP: You can use grand marnier for spicy or fresh orange juice if you don't want to use alcohol!
2nd TIP: You can use whatever nuts you want! Walnuts, hazelnuts, almonds or even a mix of them!