2 cups flour that inflates on its own
1 sachet of baking powder
1 cup sugar
1 cup sunflower oil or olive oil
1 cup orange juice
Scraper from 1 orange
200 grams of chocolate couverture
1) Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix until smooth.
2) Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
3) Grease and flour a cake pan and pour the dough into it
4) Bake for 40-45 minutes, when cool, turn it upside down on a plate
5) Melt the couverture (about a minute on the microwave at a moderate intensity for about 3 minutes)
6) Using a spatula, spread the couverture on our cake and let it cool!